The U.S. Army invests thousands of dollars each year into education and growth of soldiers. With a keen eye on talent management and leader development, the U.S. Army created “broadening assignments” to expose leaders to various job opportunities and civilian education programs.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- WEMBA Class of 2020 arrives at Goizueta October 17, 2018This fall, Goizueta welcomed its Weekend Executive MBA Class of 2020. The global makeup of the class represents nine different countries.
- Financial Times releases 2018 rankings for EMBA programs October 16, 2018Among Executive MBA programs ranked based only within the United States, the Executive MBA Program at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School ranked 14th in a report released by the Financial Times.
- StockX CEO returns to Goizueta to discuss economics, sneakers with students October 12, 2018StockX co-founder and CEO Josh Luber 99BBA 06JD/MBA treated undergraduate and graduate students to a lively discussion last week. His co-speaker? Finance professor Tom Smith, who looked to provide an academic[…]
- Know Your Network: Tom Amster 93MBA October 12, 2018Get to know Tom Amster 93MBA in Goizueta’s Know Your Network series.
- Goizueta welcomes Evening MBA Class of 2021 October 4, 2018Goizueta welcomed its Evening MBA Class of 2021 earlier this fall.