Some may ponder the question, is an Executive MBA worth it? Does the market value an Executive MBA the same as a full-time MBA or part-time MBA? Did I miss my window of opportunity? Why should I bother now? The answer to the initial question is yes, an Executive MBA is worth it for the right candidate. There are many myths about Executive MBA programs…I don’t have time, I’m too old, I’m too senior in my career, etc. In the past, the difference between an Executive MBA program and other MBA programs or graduate business degrees was based on...
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- A Million-Dollar Student-Run Venture Capital Fund Focused Exclusively on Black, Latinx, Native American Founders September 16, 2021
- MBA IMPACT Consulting and Emory Nursing Partner to Launch Transformative Data Science Tool June 14, 2021
- Aneden Consulting Offers Electrical Solutions in a Climate-Stressed World; Opens Access to Fertility and Advanced Education Grants June 4, 2021
- Goizueta Entrepreneurs in Residence Provide Insight into Entrepreneurship, Early-Stage Investing, and Innovation September 17, 2021
- A New Model for the DE&I Business Case: Moving DE&I from the P&L to the Balance Sheet September 8, 2021
- Goizueta Gains New Marketing and Accounting Faculty Members September 1, 2021