In order to get the most out of your time in business school, you’ll need to make some changes to your regular schedule. I often tell prospective students that starting school while maintaining a career and personal life is like jumping onto a moving treadmill.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- LCF program kick off seminar sets up student coaches for success September 25, 2018The Leadership Coaching Fellows program, now in its fifth year, is part of Goizueta’s Leadership Development Program, and the course is designed to use coaching skills to enhance leadership attributes.
- Know Your Network: Jonathan Baker 06BBA September 19, 2018Get to know Jonathan Baker 06BBA in Goizueta's Know Your Network series.
- Know Your Network: Lauren Dawson 17MBA September 5, 2018Get to know Lauren Dawson 17MBA in Goizueta's Know Your Network series.
- SurveyMonkey adds Dean James to board of directors August 14, 2018SurveyMonkey, a leading global provider of survey software products, announced today the addition of Erika Hayes James—an award-winning educator, accomplished consultant and published researcher—to its board of directors. The SurveyMonkey board now has an equal representation of women and men.
- Emory University ranks No. 1 for quality of life August 7, 2018Emory University has been ranked #1 for quality of life, according to the Princeton Review’s 27th annual college rankings, “The 384 Best Colleges” guide, based on its nationwide survey of 138,000 college students’ ratings of their schools.