A major consideration of any working professional pursing a graduate degree is the support they get (or may not get) from their employer. I have friends and colleagues who have left a company in part due to weak support for their part-time MBA and others who have turned down very lucrative offers to change roles because it would mean they could no longer realistically pursue their MBA.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Goizueta community mourns loss of senior lecturer December 13, 2018Earl Hill, a member of the Goizueta Business School faculty since 1991, passed away over the weekend. He was 81.
- Know Your Network: Lundyn Carter 17MBA December 12, 2018Get to know Lundyn Carter 17MBA in Goizueta’s Know Your Network series.
- Full-Time program ranked 27th globally by Bloomberg Businessweek December 11, 2018The Full-Time MBA program at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School placed 27th globally in program rankings released by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Goizueta ranks in top 25 on Financial Times’ Americas and Asia-Pacific list December 11, 2018For a second year, the Financial Times ranked the top schools in the Americas and Asia-Pacific, and Goizueta has been ranked 20th on the list.
- MSBA students prove skills in FinTech Hackathon December 5, 2018Pitney Bowes, RCG Global Services and the Technology Association of Georgia designed a one-week competition to challenge aspiring business data scientists of all skill levels and backgrounds to create innovative solutions to real business problems in the FinTech sector using Pitney Bowes market-leading location intelligence and data visualization tools.