A major consideration of any working professional pursing a graduate degree is the support they get (or may not get) from their employer. I have friends and colleagues who have left a company in part due to weak support for their part-time MBA and others who have turned down very lucrative offers to change roles because it would mean they could no longer realistically pursue their MBA.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Chase Callaway: On being a Delta Leadership Coaching Fellow February 16, 2019The Delta Leadership Coaching Fellows Program (LCF) is helping Goizueta students’ careers take flight. Through world-class lectures, professional executive coaching and hands-on leadership opportunities, fellows experience an immersive approach to... Read more »
- Scholar Spotlight: Wes Longhofer February 16, 2019Wes Longhofer wants to know how and why people come together to effect social change. A sociologist by vocation and training, the Goizueta assistant professor of organization & management is fascinated... Read more »
- Knowledge Creation: A look at research from Fall 2018 February 16, 2019Trading regularity and fund performance Do funds make more when they trade more regularly? Yes, says research by Jeffrey A. Busse, associate professor of finance, but it depends on the... Read more »
- Because of Goizueta: alumni sweethearts share Valentine memories February 14, 2019For some Goizueta alumni, Valentine’s Day is about more than flowers, chocolate and dinner reservations. It turns out that Cupid’s arrow nicked more than a few of the school’s former... Read more »
- Alumni Board welcomes five new members February 13, 2019The Goizueta Alumni Board is growing stronger with the addition of five new members. Their backgrounds span industries, bringing with them a wealth of experience to enhance the strategic initiatives... Read more »