A major consideration of any working professional pursing a graduate degree is the support they get (or may not get) from their employer. I have friends and colleagues who have left a company in part due to weak support for their part-time MBA and others who have turned down very lucrative offers to change roles because it would mean they could no longer realistically pursue their MBA.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Want productivity? Address hardest tasks first November 15, 2019Goizueta professor Diwas KC and colleagues' research shows tackling the hardest task first helps your productivity.
- Specialty coffee increasingly rare, pricey November 15, 2019Professor Peter Roberts and others at Goizueta Business School keep an eye on the price of various coffees throughout the world. Specialty coffee is increasingly pricey, but that's not always good for farmers.
- Know Your Network: Dylan Vest 17MBA November 12, 2019As our nation and Emory University celebrate Veterans Day on November 11th, this month is a time to remember the military personnel−active duty and veterans−who have stepped forward to serve. In this... Read more »
- Centennial News: Issue 10 November 11, 2019Celebrating 100 Years of Excellence Our Centennial Alumni Weekend was simply fabulous – filled with memory-making moments. From a Welcome BBQ, to Dean James burying our 100th Time Capsule, to... Read more »
- Know Your Network: Grant McGarry 17WEMBA November 6, 2019As our nation and Emory University celebrates Veterans Day on November 11th, this month is a time to remember the military personnel−active duty and veterans−who have stepped forward to serve.... Read more »