On Wednesday, January 29, the Executive MBA program hosted a Pathway to C-Suite event at the St. Regis Hotel in Buckhead. The panelists, as well as Dean James, were open and authentic about the qualities of leadership that enabled them to “end up” in the C-suite. As we heard panelist after panelist respond, most said they never thought they’d be an executive. That made me think, “What got them there? If they were not actively working towards that goal, how is it that they made it there?” That’s what the conversation was all about. There were no superficial or...
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Tinder CEO Jim Lanzone on making the ultimate (career) match October 30, 2020Early in 2020, Jim Lanzone 98JD/MBA was taking a bit of a break. After more than eight years serving as the President and CEO of CBS Interactive, and four of those years as the company’s first Chief Digital Officer, Lanzone left CBS after it merged with Viacom at the end of 2019. He was acting […]
- “Companies Scramble to Define the Future of Work as COVID-19 Lingers,” Nasdaq October 29, 2020The post “Companies Scramble to Define the Future of Work as COVID-19 Lingers,” Nasdaq appeared first on EmoryBusiness.com.
- “India have all ingredients to become superpower but needs recipe: Prof Sheth,” United News of India October 29, 2020The post “India have all ingredients to become superpower but needs recipe: Prof Sheth,” United News of India appeared first on EmoryBusiness.com.
- Slaying the wolf of economic insecurity October 29, 2020Michael Graetz 66BBA knows firsthand how to work hard to achieve a goal. As an Emory University student, he lived at home and worked up to 30 hours a week to pay for his undergraduate education. “Along with the important understanding of business issues and economics, which have stood me in good stead, a college […]
- “In this time of comfort-at-home fashion, Crocs are having a moment,” Marketplace October 28, 2020The post “In this time of comfort-at-home fashion, Crocs are having a moment,” Marketplace appeared first on EmoryBusiness.com.