On Wednesday, January 29, the Executive MBA program hosted a Pathway to C-Suite event at the St. Regis Hotel in Buckhead. The panelists, as well as Dean James, were open and authentic about the qualities of leadership that enabled them to “end up” in the C-suite. As we heard panelist after panelist respond, most said they never thought they’d be an executive. That made me think, “What got them there? If they were not actively working towards that goal, how is it that they made it there?” That’s what the conversation was all about. There were no superficial or...
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- A Million-Dollar Student-Run Venture Capital Fund Focused Exclusively on Black, Latinx, Native American Founders September 16, 2021
- MBA IMPACT Consulting and Emory Nursing Partner to Launch Transformative Data Science Tool June 14, 2021
- Aneden Consulting Offers Electrical Solutions in a Climate-Stressed World; Opens Access to Fertility and Advanced Education Grants June 4, 2021
- Goizueta Entrepreneurs in Residence Provide Insight into Entrepreneurship, Early-Stage Investing, and Innovation September 17, 2021
- A New Model for the DE&I Business Case: Moving DE&I from the P&L to the Balance Sheet September 8, 2021
- Goizueta Gains New Marketing and Accounting Faculty Members September 1, 2021