During the course of the semester, we’ve been exposed to amazing professors and distinguished speakers that have made our experience more enriching.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- 2019 UBSLC focuses on innovation in business March 19, 2019The Undergraduate Business School Leadership Conference, a student-run international conference held annually at Goizueta, took place Feb. 15-16. Attendees explored the concept of innovation during networking opportunities, team building activities and thought-provoking talks with Goizueta professors.
- Know Your Network: Meredith Farahmand 14BBA March 19, 2019Goizueta alumni hold more than a coveted degree from Emory; they also boast a wealth of life experiences and business know-how. In this ongoing series, EmoryBusiness.com will share their sage... Read more »
- Tapestry CEO Victor Luis shares key values with UBSLC attendees March 18, 2019Perspective. In the fashion industry, which is built upon a tendency to value what’s new, perspective is refreshed constantly. However, to build a brand that is not only current and... Read more »
- Goizueta Futuring Competition asks students to envision US healthcare in 2040 March 15, 2019Goizueta's Healthcare Futuring Competition asked students to complete a futuring, or scenario development exercise, to envision the landscape of the U.S. healthcare system in 2040. The finalists presented their visions to a team of judges on February 1 at Goizueta.
- Jamie Harrell 16MBA receives Outstanding Transgender Advocate of the Year Award March 14, 2019Every year, Emory University’s Office of LGBT Life presents The Pride Awards, and this year, Goizueta’s Jamie Harrell 16MBA has been awarded the 2019 Outstanding Transgender Advocate of the Year Award for her service to the community.