During the course of the semester, we’ve been exposed to amazing professors and distinguished speakers that have made our experience more enriching.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- New fund created for business doctoral education January 18, 2019The Laney Graduate School and Goizueta have recently established the Allison Gilmore Fund for Business Doctoral Education.
- Undergrads take arts management trek to NYC January 18, 2019Undergraduate students at Goizueta along with arts majors in Emory College were treated to an insider’s tour of New York City’s art scene earlier this year.
- Goizueta welcomes new faculty January 18, 2019A new crop of professors has arrived this fall, commending the culture of inclusion, diversity and collaboration on campus and eager to work with Goizueta’s friendly students and the collegial,... Read more »
- Coffee With… Goizueta’s reliable registrar’s team January 16, 2019Annabella Yumul, Nancy Kratzer and Debbie Ashtiani pretty much function as Goizueta Business School’s operating system.
- Coffee With… Gonzalo Maturana January 15, 2019Gonzalo Maturana is interested in your house—how you decided to buy it, what a lender may have told you (or not), what influenced you to refinance and how accountable financial institutions are for your loan.