If you are considering studying to obtain your MBA but you are worried that you don’t have enough of a business background, leave your fears behind! Don’t let your previous background be the reason you don’t get your MBA. When I started my Goizueta Evening MBA in 2018, I was worried that I would trail behind in my cohort. After all I didn’t have a business background, and I had been out of school for eight years. I received my bachelor’s degree in environmental studies in 2010 from the University of Michigan. I have a background in implementation consulting...
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- A Million-Dollar Student-Run Venture Capital Fund Focused Exclusively on Black, Latinx, Native American Founders September 16, 2021
- MBA IMPACT Consulting and Emory Nursing Partner to Launch Transformative Data Science Tool June 14, 2021
- Aneden Consulting Offers Electrical Solutions in a Climate-Stressed World; Opens Access to Fertility and Advanced Education Grants June 4, 2021
- Goizueta Entrepreneurs in Residence Provide Insight into Entrepreneurship, Early-Stage Investing, and Innovation September 17, 2021
- A New Model for the DE&I Business Case: Moving DE&I from the P&L to the Balance Sheet September 8, 2021
- Goizueta Gains New Marketing and Accounting Faculty Members September 1, 2021