Grupo SURA’s offices in Medellin, Colombia, are located in El Poblado, the city’s financial and business corridor and an area popular with tourists because of its hotels, bars and restaurants. Grupo SURA, a Colombian multinational holding company with 2017 revenues of $7 billion and primary businesses in investment banking, asset management and insurance services, is the main tenant in One Plaza Business Center — a sleek modern high rise.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- One-year MBA programs grow in popularity August 23, 2019Associate Dean of Graduate Admissions Melissa Rapp and other experts detail the one-year MBA and how its popularity in Europe may be moving to the United States.
- Research: Personal behavior may offer clues to professional misconduct August 23, 2019Assistant Professor of Gonzalo Maturana and colleagues find that leaders that cheat at home are more likely to cheat at work.
- Schweidel: New regulations could lead to more niche marketing August 22, 2019Marketing Professor David Schweidel writes in Adweek that increased online privacy regulations will change the way marketers communicate with consumers.
- Tristan Walker on the cutting edge of disruption August 13, 2019Leaders like Tristan Walker, Founder and CEO of Walker & Company Brands often share their learnings and inspirations
- Know Your Network: Lisa LaViers 11C 18PhD August 13, 2019It’s Back to School time, with school supplies on sale and students beginning new chapters at every turn. In this issue of Know Your Network, EmoryBusiness.com asked alumni about their... Read more »