The trip started with a bang, as we stepped out from our Uber and into the terrific accommodations at the Mayflower, quite the insider hotel. President Harry S. Truman called it “Washington’s second best address.” The location within the city was amazing, and I jogged to the White House before classes each morning, bonding with classmates.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Why posting to multiple channels drives virality of online videos September 25, 2020Back in the summer of 2012, South Korean pop star Psy released a music video on YouTube. Running at just under four minutes, “Gangnam Style” rapidly became a global sensation. Within just two months of its release, the video was attracting a daily average of nine million viewers. In late September, Guinness World Records confirmed […]
- Know Your Network: Dana Brownlee 98EvMBA September 22, 2020Goizueta alumni hold more than a coveted degree from Emory; they also boast a wealth of life experiences and business know-how. In this ongoing series, EmoryBusiness.com will share their sage advice, which you can add to your own toolkit. Dana Brownlee 98EvMBAPresident Professionalism Matters Inc. Tell us a bit about yourself. After working as a […]
- Start:ME Accelerator Program seeking entrepreneurs for the 2021 program, offering up to $30K in grants to small businesses in Clarkston, East Lake Area, Southside Atlanta September 21, 2020The Start:ME business accelerator program is currently recruiting promising entrepreneurs in and around Clarkston, East Lake, and Southside Atlanta for its 2021 programs. Fifteen to eighteen entrepreneurs from each community will be chosen to participate. Deadline for applications is October 5th, 2020. Start:ME is a free, intensive accelerator program for promising local small businesses. The […]
- Just Mercy producer challenges students, launches lecture series September 15, 2020Even over Zoom, Scott Budnick 99BBA showed up ready to represent his beloved hometown of Atlanta. Speaking from his home in California while dressed in a Waffle House hoodie, Budnick launched the Learning & Leading: Goizueta Distinguished Speakers Series on September 3, proving that following one’s values can bring not only clarity but impact and […]
- BBA program ranks 12th in nation by U.S. News and World Report September 14, 2020The Undergraduate BBA Program at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School has moved up three spots to 12th in the nation by U.S. News and World Report. The ranking, which is based on a peer survey of deans, was released today as part of an overall list of the nation’s top colleges and universities. Goizueta has been ranked in the top […]