My office recently moved from midtown to the suburbs, so now on an average school day I spend over two hours in my car commuting between work, school and home. It’s not ideal, but thankfully, I’ve found a handful of podcasts to keep me intellectually engaged while battling Atlanta traffic.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Future-proof your business with this advice January 22, 2021Gabe Damiani 11EMBA earned recognition as one of 31 Southeast finalists for the 2020 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, as a leader “whose ambitions deliver innovation, growth, and prosperity as they build and sustain groundbreaking companies that transform our world.” To develop and “future-proof” his company, iVision, Damiani reached out for help from […]
- Goizueta Business School Announces Winners of the John R. Lewis Racial Justice Case Competition, Students Explore Solutions to Corporate Racial Injustice January 22, 2021ATLANTA, January 25, 2021 — Emory University’s Goizueta Business School today announced the winners of the John R. Lewis Racial Justice Case Competition. The first of its kind competition held January 21, 2021, was spearheaded by Goizueta MBA student Willie Sullivan (‘21MBA) to examine how companies can address racial injustice within their organizations. A team […]
- Goizueta MBA network critical to success of IT entrepreneur Gabe Damiani 11EMBA January 22, 2021Entrepreneur Gabe Damiani 11EMBA knew in 2010 that something important was missing. His startup, iVision, employed 80 people and was grossing $16 million as a boutique IT consultancy. Yet Damiani questioned whether he had the skills needed as a CEO to keep iVision growing, so he enrolled in the Executive MBA program at Goizueta Business […]
- “No more checkout lines? Kroger tests smart carts that let you scan items as you shop,” Miami Herald January 20, 2021The post “No more checkout lines? Kroger tests smart carts that let you scan items as you shop,” Miami Herald appeared first on EmoryBusiness.com.
- “Business skills development: a virtual necessity for specialty coffee farmers,” Daily Coffee News January 19, 2021The post “Business skills development: a virtual necessity for specialty coffee farmers,” Daily Coffee News appeared first on EmoryBusiness.com.