As I approach the halfway point of my time as a MEMBA student, I could not have not made it this far without the support of my boss, coworkers and organization. I am lucky enough to work for Emory, and it wasn’t long after starting my job at the university that I was bitten by the academic bug.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Meet the Entrepreneur: William Hockey 12BBA November 20, 2020November 16-22 is Global Entrepreneurship Week and to celebrate, EmoryBusiness is sharing stories of Goizueta Business School’s innovative programming and highlighting faculty and alumni entrepreneurs. Editor’s note: Since this story was first published, Hockey and co-founder Zach Perret sold Plaid to VISA for $5.3 billion. From an early age, William Hockey 12BBA was fascinated with building things—and […]
- Technology plays major role in firms pitching to investors at RAISE Forum November 20, 2020As businesses around the Southeast continue to grow and evolve to meet the changing economic landscape, they’ve come to know a unique opportunity to fuel their companies. Now in its 11th installment, the semiannual Goizueta RAISE Forum offers a platform for investors and companies to gather to meet growing challenges head on. RAISE stands for […]
- “Interim Dean Karen Sedatole on Whether Money is the Best Motivator for Employees,” NewsPoint360 November 20, 2020The post “Interim Dean Karen Sedatole on Whether Money is the Best Motivator for Employees,” NewsPoint360 appeared first on EmoryBusiness.com.
- Emory pays tribute to veterans and their leadership November 19, 2020Emory’s 12th annual Veterans Day commemoration had to be held online, but members of the university community still came together to honor veterans’ service and sacrifice during a program Nov. 11. President Gregory L. Fenves opened the event by thanking all who have served in the U.S. military, past and present. He shared that his […]
- How the entrepreneur problem-solves Social Security depletion November 18, 2020November 16-22 is Global Entrepreneurship Week and to celebrate, EmoryBusiness is sharing stories of Goizueta Business School’s innovative programming and highlighting faculty and alumni entrepreneurs. David Duley 96Ox 98BBA has long been a change agent to improve the American way of life. Duley was born and raised in Flint, MI, an area now designated as […]