The trip started with a bang, as we stepped out from our Uber and into the terrific accommodations at the Mayflower, quite the insider hotel. President Harry S. Truman called it “Washington’s second best address.” The location within the city was amazing, and I jogged to the White House before classes each morning, bonding with classmates.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- A Million-Dollar Student-Run Venture Capital Fund Focused Exclusively on Black, Latinx, Native American Founders September 16, 2021
- MBA IMPACT Consulting and Emory Nursing Partner to Launch Transformative Data Science Tool June 14, 2021
- Aneden Consulting Offers Electrical Solutions in a Climate-Stressed World; Opens Access to Fertility and Advanced Education Grants June 4, 2021
- Goizueta Entrepreneurs in Residence Provide Insight into Entrepreneurship, Early-Stage Investing, and Innovation September 17, 2021
- A New Model for the DE&I Business Case: Moving DE&I from the P&L to the Balance Sheet September 8, 2021
- Goizueta Gains New Marketing and Accounting Faculty Members September 1, 2021