Grupo SURA’s offices in Medellin, Colombia, are located in El Poblado, the city’s financial and business corridor and an area popular with tourists because of its hotels, bars and restaurants. Grupo SURA, a Colombian multinational holding company with 2017 revenues of $7 billion and primary businesses in investment banking, asset management and insurance services, is the main tenant in One Plaza Business Center — a sleek modern high rise.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- Goizueta MBAs rise to the COVID-19 testing challenge July 10, 2020As the critical need for national COVID-19 testing ramped up, Ken Keen, associate dean for leadership at Goizueta and Lieutenant General (Ret.), realized the potential for MBA students to align with the nonprofit Community Organized Relief Effort (CORE). Keen manages schoolwide leadership development for the MBA programs, which includes teaching crisis leadership and developing high performing […]
- Goizueta students aid microbusiness recovery July 4, 2020As the COVID-19 global pandemic wreaked havoc on small businesses across the world, Goizueta students stepped up to the challenge to share expertise and resources with Atlanta-area ventures in need of “new normal” solutions to operate during a near economic shutdown. Undergraduate students of EIIG investing in small businesses with big impact Through loan forbearance, […]
- Goizueta Joins #StopHateforProfit Movement June 30, 2020Goizueta Business School will be joining the “Stop Hate for Profit” campaign, which calls on companies to halt advertising on Facebook and Instagram for the month of July. The goal of the campaign is to put pressure on these social media platforms to more effectively combat misinformation, hate, and racism on social media. More than […]
- The Economist ranks Executive MBA program among best in U.S. June 29, 2020Emory University’s Goizueta Business School’s Executive MBA program ranks 25th in the world according to rankings released today by The Economist. The program ranks No. 11 among schools in the United States. Further, of the 70 schools included in the ranking, Goizueta holds the top slots ranking #1 in the South and #1 in Georgia. The Economist examines graduate […]
- Learning and adapting to the new world of business June 25, 2020Growing a business has never been easy. Today, it is particularly challenging. The COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting economic crisis are rewriting the rules of business anew each day. What worked yesterday may not work today — or ever again. It is testing executive leadership and the strength of leaders’ past performance in creating a […]