I’ll admit it took me over a year to work up the courage to sign up for this training. It is totally out of my comfort zone, representing a perfect example of why I applied to the MBA program: to “dive head-first” into the unknown, the ambiguous and the uncomfortable, in order to grow personally and professionally.
@emorygoizuetaTweets by @emorygoizueta
- A Million-Dollar Student-Run Venture Capital Fund Focused Exclusively on Black, Latinx, Native American Founders September 16, 2021
- MBA IMPACT Consulting and Emory Nursing Partner to Launch Transformative Data Science Tool June 14, 2021
- Aneden Consulting Offers Electrical Solutions in a Climate-Stressed World; Opens Access to Fertility and Advanced Education Grants June 4, 2021
- Goizueta Entrepreneurs in Residence Provide Insight into Entrepreneurship, Early-Stage Investing, and Innovation September 17, 2021
- A New Model for the DE&I Business Case: Moving DE&I from the P&L to the Balance Sheet September 8, 2021
- Goizueta Gains New Marketing and Accounting Faculty Members September 1, 2021